Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ryder




I have spent a zen (pre London move) week in California to spend time with my nephew Ryder as he was just born on July 1st, 2010. I had an amazing week bonding with him and winding down after feeling like my life has been in a blender in New York.

The blitz of "to do's" starts tomorrow with painting my room, running errands and getting ready for my big "going away" event that will take place downtown tomorrow evening. I have a feeling I will have a lot of laughs and a few tears saying goodbye to everyone and, my city...New York. I have mixed feelings going into the weekend. I'm obviously very excited to be back with my boyfriend in a new place...a new Country! ...but part of me is mourning the loss of a city that I love so much. I'll work through that in the coming weeks.

For now, I will enjoy my last few hours of bliss in California!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment